The forms available below are for new and existing investors to use in conjunction with their investment application or request changes to their investment.
You can submit forms in the following ways:
Email Scan and email to email@example.com
Facsimile Fax to (07) 3039 2829
Post Free post* your application to:
Trilogy Funds Management
Reply Paid 1648
Brisbane QLD 4001
*Please note Australia Post delivery times can delay receipt of your application.
Supplementary application, general investor and identification forms
Provided below are additional forms you may require to complete an investment application, whether you are a new or existing Investor. For example, you may have too many Directors to list in the application form and therefore require the Additional Director form. There are also forms for updating your details.
- Trilogy Enhanced Cash - Important Notice to Investors
- Cannon Hill Office Trust - Update to PDS
- Important notice to members
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) form for US citizens/residents
- Overseas bank details
- Additional Individual Trustee
- Additional Director
- Additional Beneficiary
- Additional Beneficial Owner
- Change of Details - Companies
- Change of Details - Individuals
- Change of Details - Super funds and Trusts
- Withdrawal request
- Transfer form - all funds
- Transfer form - uSelect
- Transferee information form - Companies
- Transferee information form - Indivduals
- Transferee information form - Super funds and Trusts
- Self Certification Declaration Form - Controlling Person
- Self Certification Declaration Form - Individuals and Joint Investors
- ID form - Associations
- ID form - Companies
- ID form - Government bodies
- ID form - Partnerships
- ID form - Trusts
- Extra Information for New Zealand Investors
Certain documents require certification to prove they are a true copy of the original. Download our Certifier List to see who can certify your documents.The following government websites might also assist you in locating a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations to certify your documents in your community.
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory.
Please note that Trilogy Funds provides general information only and does not take into account any of your personal circumstances or seek to provide a personal recommendation to you. You are encouraged to seek expert advice before acting on any information contained in our resources.